J2.4.k Is Not Populated For Nullification Report
(Doc ID 2423272.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
J2.4.k is not populated for nullification report when the case product license was changed from JP to other country.
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Bookin a case.
2) Enter necessary information.
3) Auto-schedule I.C.S.R R3 for PMDA.
4) Generate report and submit to PMDA. J2.4.k element exists in ICSR.
5) Receive ack.
6) Unlock case as significant follow-up.
7) Re-select case product to change the license from JP to world.
8) Auto-schedule nullification report.
9) Open nullification by clicking Draft link.
J2.4.k element is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!