Encountering Error when Attempting to Update the Time Dependent Cost Value In Cost Profile
(Doc ID 2427345.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Time Dependent Cost Value under Cost Profiles, the following error occurs.
The server has encountered a problem. Your request cannot be processed
Please try again.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a Cost Profile under Scheduler configuration
2. Leave all values as default and save
3. Try to edit any parameter by updating the Time Dependent Cost Value entries
4. There is an error saying the server encountered a problem
5. ORS defaults saving of numerical value to 4 decimals, but it seems the database only accepts up to 3 decimals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!