Date Submitted Not Displayed In The CIOMS-II Line Listing Report
(Doc ID 2434474.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety Version 8.1.1
Date Submitted field is not displayed While generating a CIOMS-II line listing report.
Steps to Reproduce:
- AS 8.1.1
- Aggregate Reports
- CIOMS II Line Listing
- Create a simple new Report example 'LL Test'
- Share the Report
- Select all Case Types, and included Initial and FU cases
- [Line Listing]
- Add - Regulatory Reports - Report Submission Date
- Additionally add:
- Report Agency
- Report Form
- Report Generated Date
- Memorize the report
- Click on [Print] and opt to 'Run Now' as PDF
- Report Generation Status
- Wait for Report to complete
- Sample Case e.g. CASE_A is included with reports CIOMS-I, CTPR both Initial and F/U#1 and F/U#2 but no submission or generation dates
- Open this same case CASE_A and navigate via [Regulatory Reports]
- Check all reports were Submitted/have Submit Date Populated
- E.g. Generate and Approve all reports and mark as submitted with Submit dates populated for those reports included in CIOMS LL
- Re-open CIOMS II Line listing and check date range includes case e.g. CASE_A and re-run
- Note that neither the Generation or the Submit Date are included in output for report, however other fields e.g. Follow-up#, Report Agency and Report Form are included/populated just fine.
- Confirm details by checking the case (run below from SQL*Plus as Argus Schema owner) e.g.
Date Generated and Date Submitted are populated fine for the reports ID's showing in LL report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document