Replenishment Attribute Update is Failing with "Cannot Associate Supplier S1 And Location L1 As They Belong To Different Org Units" Error
(Doc ID 2438739.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment attribute update is failing with error "Cannot associate Supplier S1 and Location L1 as they belong to different Org Units" while running rplatupd.pc batch for constant replenishment method with cross-dock stock category type.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create new items (transaction level items).
- Range the items to locations with same org_unit_id as supplier of an item and also locations with diff org_unit_id.
- Create replenishment with:
- Repl method : Constant
- Review Cycle : Every week
- Repl day : Sunday
- Stock category : Crossdock
- Make sure that source wh will be having same org_unit_id as supplier of an items.
- Check in Repl_item_loc and Master_repl_attr tables for the data.
- Create Skulist for the same items of step 1.
- Change the replenishment attributes using skulist.
- Update Vdate as schedule_activate_date and run Rplatupd batch.
- Error will be there in MC rejections as below: "Can not associate Supplier S1 and Location L1 as they belong to different Org Units".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document