Customer Contact Screen / Form Is Saving Irrelevant Person Premise Combination
(Doc ID 2440326.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :CCB 22.214.171.124.0 version, CI - Customer Information
Customer Contact Screen / Form is saving irrelevant Person Premise combination
While we can navigate to Customer Contact Screen from many ways including Context Menu of Person, Account and Premise of Current Context in Dashboard. The system is allowing to save irrelevant Person Premise combination that results in Bugged Current Context Zone. That is, it shows Person information of current person but shows Account and Premise of Irrelevant Person.
Customer Contact Screen should not allow to save irrelevant Person Premise combination. Also the Current Context in Dashboard should not change to show information of two customers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click Add on Customer contact from Account Context menu.
2. Remove the Account ID.
3. Add an irrelevant Premise ID and save.
4. The current context dashboard has information from two customers.
1. Click "Go To Person" using Person Current Context Menu of Brazil,Mark
2. Now add customer contact from Person Current Context Menu.
3. We can see that CC&B will only populate Person ID.
4. Now keeping Account ID blank, give irrelevant Premise ID and Save.
5. The current context dashboard has information from two customers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document