Assigning Multiple Reason Codes Not Working in Resolve Discrepancy Screen
(Doc ID 2448802.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resolve discrepancy Screen - assigning multiple reason codes not working .When the user tries to assign the variance of the quantity mismatch between different reason codes (2) the screen is always showing the below message, although both lines related with the reason codes already have the value.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with one item.
2. Create the receipt with that same item.
3. Create the invoice with the same item but with different quantity and cost.
4. Run the Automatch batch, the invoice goes to unresolved match status.
5. Go to the online match screens, select the invoice and receipt to match and do the summary match, the total match will fail.
7. Do a detail match and select the item and click in resolve.
8. In the resolve discrepancy screen select the receipt in order to be able to select both types of reason codes - discrepancy write offs and CBQ
9. Go to the Multiple reason codes quantity and expand it.
> Select one reason code (DWO) and input value in the value column.
> Add another line and select one reason code for CBQ and input value in the value column.
10. In the cost discrepancy area of the screen select the reason code and then press the apply button in order to finish the resolution.At that time the error message appears not allowing to finish the resolution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document