Value for D.2.3 Data Element Not Populating in PMDA R3 Report
(Doc ID 2449342.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value for D.2.3 data element is not populating when PMDA R3 report is generated.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a new case.
2. Go to Patient tab and enter the following fields.
- Gender : Female
- Age Group : Adult
- Pregnancy : Yes
- Date of L.M.P : 2018/01/01
- Due Date : 2018/10/08
- Gestation Period : 8
- Gestation Period Unit : Weeks
3. Schedule and generate a P.M.D.A R3 report
4. Open the report and observe value for D.2.3
5. Value for D.2.3 not populating.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document