Sending Discrepancies from DMW to InForm Fails with "Sending discrepancies failed due to unavailability of trial"
(Doc ID 2450287.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences InForm - Version 6.0 and later
Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sending Discrepancies from DMW (Data Management Workbench) to InForm Fails with "Sending discrepancies failed due to unavailability of trial"
- Inform trial is running in production mode and accessible.
- Inform application event log contains error with DISCREPANCY_INVALID_USER.
- Web logs on Inform application server show error 500 when DMW tries to reach the discrepancy webservice.
- DMW Web service Location test connection is Successful.
- dmw_query user exists in Inform.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document