Backdating Not Allowed Before the Date of Last Status Change for Cancelling Products
(Doc ID 2450341.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An intermittent issue while canceling products which are in inactive state, the following error is occurring:
This issue can be reproduced as follows:
1. Purchase a trial base product (no charge)
2. Purchase trial add-on off Billing Day of the Month (BDOM)
i.e. add any add-on product basically having a SUBSCRIPTION_OBJ in the SERVICE_T
3. BDOM billing and trial expiry (1 month trial expires)
4. Re-subscribe base only with paid offer after 15 days (resume services, reactivate)
5. BDOM billing
6. Move to a hierarchy as a non-paying account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document