Attempted Decline, Suspend Or Postpone For Complex M2-Assignment Results In RSI Errors To MWM Server
(Doc ID 2458714.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version
Attempted Decline, Suspend or Postpone for Complex Assignments results in RSI Errors to Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) Server.
If the user is working a complex M2-Assignment on the MCP and attempts to decline, suspend or postpone the assignment on the Mobile Communication Platform (MCP) then later when the user completes the assignment the Remote Scripting Invocation (RSI) gets corrupted with an invalid status reason and the update fails on MWM thereby leaving the assignment stuck in the started state forever.
Test scenario (for decline in this case but work for suspend and postpone too).
1) Go onsite to a complex activity.
2) Hit the decline action.
3) Fill out the screen information completely.
4) Now try to save your changes.
The system will throw an error and tell you that you can't decline a complex activity.
5) Hit the back arrow to go back on site.
6) Complete the assignment.
7) Look at the CDI on the dispatch workstation. You'll see that even though you have completed the assignment it still shows that it is started.
8) Go to your shift record.
9) Hit the LOG tab.
10) Go to the messages section near the bottom of the page.
11) Look through the messages. You'll see an ERROR in the status column for the completion message. You can then hit the link to see the message itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!