SIM Late Sales Logic for Third Party Unit And Amount Counts is Not Being Applied for Tran Date = Count Date
(Doc ID 2464808.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Daily Processing of the stock counts with After Store Close snapshot, a sale transaction happened on the same scheduled count date is not considered late and hence the adjustments were not done.
Steps To Recreate:
Unit and Amount Stock Count Sales Processing: DAILY SALES PROCESSING
Stock Count Display Default Timeframe: Yes
Allow Non-Range Item: Yes
(Stores) Stock Count Default Timeframe: Before Store Open
- Create and Schedule a Unit and Amount Stock Count in Store Inventory Management (SIM)
- Take the Snap shot
- Process a Sale Transaction such that the transaction date is same as the count date
- Notice, a record is inserted in stock_count_sale table for the transaction
- Authorize and complete the count
- Notice, the transaction in step 3 is not considered Late Sale and hence the snapshot quantity is not reduced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document