Connection Design Displays "java.lang.NullPointerException" Error When Accessing Additional Detail Information of Virtual Circuit
(Doc ID 2470276.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two consecutive "java.lang.NullPointerException" errors are displayed in the MetaSolv Solution GUI when attempting to access the Connection Design > Additional Detail information. The second occurrence of the error is displayed in a differently formatted window after acknowledging the first one.
Error Text in GUI
<<< INTERMITTENT >>>
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for and open a virtual circuit
4. Click the Additional Detail link below Connection Summary
* First instance of java.lang.NullPointerException error displays
5. Click OK
* Second instance of java.lang.NullPointerException error displays
6. Click OK
* Admin and ISI-DLR tabs are accessible
7. Click on both tabs and note there is no data in the fields
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document