Error While Billing After Adding New Event To An Existing Product
(Doc ID 2476547.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Subscription Management
After adding monthly cycle forward event to an existing product, while billing, received errors in the log as below and the new resource is not reflected.
1. Create a simple product which rates data usage.
2. Create a new deal out of the newly created product.
3. Create a plan and assign the above created deal.
4. Create a prepaid customer with plan from point 3.
5. Move PVT 3 to 4 times and run billing every time you move .
6. Leave the time as it is and change the product from point 1. Add a monthly cycle forward event which grants let say -1000000000 resources for 1 billing cycle.
7. Move then to next month and run billing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document