E2B Report Can BeTransmitted Manually After Marking As Submission Not Required
(Doc ID 2486302.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Oracle Argus Safety Version : 8.1.1
Bug 23135864 : E2B Report Can BeTransmitted Manually After Marking as Submission Not Required
Does not appear to be resolved in AS 8.1.1 E2B Report Can BeTransmitted Manually even after Marking as Submission Not Required.
According to the above mentioned defect this was fixed in AS 8.1.1
Steps to replicate (which differ from original defect mentioned above):
- Bulk Reporting
- Select filter options e.g. Destination
Report Form = (ALL)
Report Status = Generated
Print Regulatory Report = Transmit
as = Final
Product Family = (ALL)
- Retrieve case reports for example 2 reports
- Select two reports/case's and make a note of them.
- Select the first report (select tick box)
- Note that 'Total Number of Rows (2) : Selected(1)' now appears in banner
- Left click on the lock icon for the first case/report (the one checked)
- Select option to Mark for Non-Submission
- Report Details Window appears
- Select Submission Required = No radio button under [Submission] tab
- Enter a Reason for Non-Submission
- Click on [OK]
- Per Bug 23135864 screen now refreshes and this report/case is no longer visible in Bulk Reporting Screen
- However note (this is part that needs fix) that in banner it is now updated with 'Total Number of Rows (1) : Selected(1)'
- So the number of rows now displayed is correctly updated but the 'Selected(1) is not cleared - so, old non-submit row is still retained.
- Now select the second row report/case in Bulk Reporting screen tick checkbox again
- Note number of rows 'Selected (2)' which is not correct, as only 1 visible / selected in this screen
- This second report opt to [Transmit] and mark as submitted.
- Click on [Transmit]
- Pop-up appears 'Do you want to Mark the report as Submitted?'
- Select [Yes]
- Add Transmission and Submission Comments
- Screen is refreshed and header banner is updated to 'Total Number of Rows (0)' so correct and no longer shows 'Selected'
- If open the Case/report marked for non-submit
- Select [Regulatory Reports] tab, can see when click on [Transmission] tab a transmission was attempted today even though marked for non-transmission.
- Transmission also occurred for second intended Report/Case, so two rows were picked up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document