Error: "Could Not Connect to the Server. Please Check the Entered URL or the Gateway Server." Testing Primavera Gateway Connection in P6 EPPM
(Doc ID 2487384.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On P6 EPPM Web, when attempting to verify the Primavera Gateway connection, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to P6 Web -> Application Settings -> Gateway
2. Verify the connection with Gateway using Test Connection
3. Notice the error: "Could not connect to the server. Please check the entered URL or the Gateway Server."
4. Enter the old and correct password, then the press Test connection
5. Notice that it is successful.
6. Press save or save and close, this leads to the same result
7. Test connection again and notice the same error from step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document