Item Induction is Failing With 'INVALID_UOM' for Spanish User
(Doc ID 2489705.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item induction is failing with INVALID_UOM for Spanish User.
Steps to Recreate:
1. The system options has to be configured with SYSTEM_CONFIG_OPTIONS.DATA_INTEGRATION_LANG as 4 (Spanish).
2. Create users with Spanish as default language.
3. Download a blank item master template using the above user.
4. Provide required details in the template and upload it - Create transaction level 1 item.
5. Items with transaction level and item level 1 fails with Unit of Measure does not exist in Países_proveedores_artículos worksheet .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document