Application Does not Allow to Select Both Invoices Together for the Item in Summary Matching Screen
(Doc ID 2490634.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching(ReIM) application does not allow to select both the Invoices together for Item in Summary Matching Screen.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with one item and receive it.
- Create one invoice with undercharge and clear the first invoice.
- Create two more invoices for the remaining cost one invoice ,remaining quantity one invoice with same item.
- Execute Automatch batch and then see the invoices are in URMTCH .
- Go to summary matching screen and then select both invoices and click on detail match which gives us the details of items.
- Then click on item of first invoice it give a popup saying invoice or receipt needs to be included.
- Click on include and include the first invoice item and then try to include second invoice item. The popup keep appearing saying include invoice or receipt but doesn't allow us to include the check box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document