RTV Shipment Cannot Delete A Delivery With A Cancelled Container
(Doc ID 2491352.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM), user unable to delete or cancel a delivery that has containers with cancelled status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a RTV in RMS
2. In SIM, Navigate to Shipping/Receiving, RTV and select the created RTV
3. Select Ship
4. Select Create Container
5. Select Add Item
6. Enter the appropriate SKU, Reason, and Quantity
7. Select Save
8. Reopen the container
9. Select Delete
10. Notice that the container is displayed in a cancelled status
11. From the RTV Shipment Detail screen, select Delete, selecting Yes to confirm
Note the Stale Data – Transaction aborted error; the delivery can no longer be Deleted
12. Additionally, select Create Container
13. Select Add Item
14. Enter the appropriate SKU, Reason, and Quantity
15. Select Save
16. Reopen the container
17. With the item highlighted, select Remove Item
18 Select Yes to confirm the line item deletion
Note the Item Delete Confirmation saying items added from an external system cannot be deleted. Quantities will be set to zero.
19. Select Yes
Note that the item is removed from the container
20. Select Delete, selecting yes to confirm container deletion
Note that the container is now listed in a canceled status but can be opened to view the item that was deleted from the container. Also note that the Remaining quantity displayed appears to be increased by the amount deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document