CCB 184.108.40.206 Not Starting Upon Upgrading JDK
(Doc ID 2493044.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CCB 18.104.22.168 Not starting upon upgrading JDK (Java Development Kit)
As part of the WebLogic Security Patching user have updated the JDK of Customer Care and Blling (CCB) from JDK 1.6_191 to JDK 1.7_201 and applied Oct-2018 PSU.
Upon upgrading the JDK, server was not able to startup due to the following error.
- 2018-11-22 13:53:20,542 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR (cobol.host.SocketStrategy) Unable to establish connection on port 6506 after waiting 20 seconds.
java.net.ConnectException: Cannot connect to socket '<PATH>/runtime/splSock6506' caused by: 2 No such file or directory
When user use Java 1.7 application is not able load the java library ibcobjvm_oracle_170_64 because COBJVM is hard coded to sun_160_64, so it failing to load libcobjvm_sun_160_64.
- 2015-09-16 10:26:01,736 [JVM 12 INFO logger] INFO
(cobol.host.ProcessLogger) Sorry unable to load libcobjvm_sun_160_64
- 2015-09-16 10:26:01,837 [JVM 12 INFO logger] INFO
- 2015-09-16 10:26:01,937 [JVM 12 INFO logger] INFO
(cobol.host.ProcessLogger) If libcobjvm_sun_160_64 is on shared library PATH, then ensure
- 2015-09-16 10:26:02,038 [JVM 12 INFO logger] INFO
(cobol.host.ProcessLogger) 'libjava' and 'java' are found on the PATH/Shared Library PATH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document