ICSR validation error does not appear when no literature Information exists
(Doc ID 2495951.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 to 8.2 [Release 8.1 to 8.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a case which does not have a literature information in the general tab.
When viewing/generating the PMDA E2B (R3) to this Japan license, E2B displays properly which is incorrect.
If the mandatory information (such as J2.15.r MHLWLITCOUNTRYOFPUBLICATION and/or J2.17.r MHLWLITCOUNTRYOFPUBLICATION ) for PMDA E2B (R3) does not exist,
ICSR validation error should display instead.
1. Create a new case with COI = Japan
2. Select the report type as "Literature"
3. Enter the mandatory value for book-in
5. Open a newly created case and confirm that no literature information(record) exists in the general tab
6. Go to the analysis > PMDA info tab
7. Select the reporting category (AF) to the Japan MKT license
8. Save the case
9. Schedule the PMDA E2B (R3) to Japan MKT license
10. Click the draft link of the report
PMDA E2B report displays properly which is incorrect.
Since this report is for the reporting category (AF),
the literature information such as J2.15.r MHLWLITCOUNTRYOFPUBLICATION and/or J2.17.r MHLWLITCOUNTRYOFPUBLICATION is the mandatory and must exists under C.4 elements.
However, ICSR validation error does not appear even though the mandatory information does not exist in this report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document