Payment Reversal Does Not Impact PENDING_RECV Of Billinfo
(Doc ID 2498210.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When payment reversal is performed in later accounting cycle, PENDING_RECV is not impacted by the reversal amount resulting in incorrect PENDING_RECV value in /billinfo. However, if the reversal is performed before next billing, PENDING_RECV is updated with reversal amount
Accounting type used is Open Item Accounting
1. Create a customer with a service charge of 10$
2. Purchase an add-on service of charge 5$
3. Perform BDOM Billing and receive credit card payment for the bill amount of 15$
4. Perform next BDOM Billing and receive credit card payment for the bill amount of 15$
Pending_recv after this step is expected to be zero and is actually zero
5. Perform payment reversal for the payment received in step 3
Items associated with bill are re-opened because of payment reversal. However, the pending_recv is still zero
It is expected that it should be equal to due of re-opened items
Skip step 4 and execute step 5 after step 3, it is noticed that the pending_recv is equal to the due of re-opened items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document