Tool Tip Keep Appearing on Runtime Even After Removing it from Characteristic Specification
(Doc ID 2500890.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Communications Design Studio - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Design Studio for modelling cartridges.
1. Create a characteristic.
2. Add Tool Tip to it.
3. Associate Char to an entity specification.
4. Deploy the cartridge.
5. Create the entity instance & add char to it, verify the tool tip.
6. Remove Tool Tip from DS specification.
7. Save - Clean - Build - Deploy the cartridge.
8. Create the entity instance again & add char to it, tool tip still appears
for the char. Whereas it should not have.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document