Two Six Code on Trunk Groups not Updating Trunk Circuit Ids
(Doc ID 2506039.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSS 6.2.1/6.3.0 TWO-SIX CODE FIELD in PSR
When user modifies a two six code on a PSR, ISR, ASR or EWO after the trunk circuit ids are generated, the modified two six code doesn't get updated to the trunk circuit's ECCKT. This is an issue for both new as well as in-service Trunks on all service requests - ISR, PSR, ASR, EWO.
Expected Behaviour - The two six code on any service requests if modified then the corresponding trunk circuit ids should get updated with the modified two six code in ECCKT. If an in-service trunk is updated with a two six code in PSR, ISR, EWO or ASR, then the trunk circuit ECCKTs should reflect the updated two-six code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
• Create a PSR against account.
• Create a new Trunk Group ISDN product in the PSR
• Click on the level 1 trunk group product and go to the ‘Trunk Info’ tab.
• Assign TWO SIX CODE to XXXXXXXXX1.
• Finish Order and Assign a provisioning plan to your PSR
• Supplement correct the PSR and go to the ‘Trunk Info’ tab of level 1 trunk group
• Modify the TWO SIX CODE field to XXXXXXXXX2.
• Process supplement the PSR.
• Go to Service Request Connections window using DLRD task and still the Trunk Circuit ID reflects the old ECCKT - XXXXXXXXX1-1 and not XXXXXXXXX2-1
This is the same scenario for other service requests also - ISR, EWO, ASRs. Also, this is an issue for both new and in-service trunks on an order. If an in-service trunk is updated with a two six code then the trunk circuit ECCKTs should reflect the updated two-six code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document