Carton Delete In SIM Not Clearing Intransit Bucket
(Doc ID 2507981.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user deletes in carton in TRANSFER RECEIVING screen in Store Inventory Management (SIM), it updates the carton status as MISSING but doesn't clear in-transit bucket in STORE_ITEM_STOCK table.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Store to Store Transfer in SIM sending store and ship it.
- Notice, the In transit quantity is updated for the receiving store.
- At the destination, delete the container and confirm.
- Notice the container is updated as missing.
- Notice, the In Transit quantity at the destination is not cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document