CC&B 2.6 Control Central Saved Search (Enter Key) Doesn't Work
(Doc ID 2513363.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
OUAF/FW - Oracle Utilities Framework
CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
ETM/ETPM - Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, ENV - Environment
CC&B 2.6 Control Central Saved Search (Enter key) doesn't work
We are upgrading from CC&B 2.3.1 to 2.6 and is exploring the Saved Search feature in the Control Central page. After creating a saved search and making it the default saved search. The user has to press the Search button because the "Enter key" is not working.
1. Create a Saved Search from Control Central (Account ID)
2. Set Account ID saved search as the default
3. Reload CC&B. Default search on Control Central will be the new saved search
4. Type in a valid account id
5. Press 'Enter key'. No response from the system
6. Press the Search button. The list of account will be shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document