Unable to Save View in to Document for the Layout for BOM Comparison Report
(Doc ID 2513891.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to save View in to Document for the layout for BOM Comparison Report
Able to save View in to Document for the layout for BOM Comparison Report so that Document BOM information can be reported
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Enable BOM tab of Documents class
- Change the attribute name of "BOM Description" to "Document BOM Description" for Documents class
- Login to Web Client
- Create Document items D01, D02, D03 and D04
- Goto BOM tab of D01, and add D02 and D03
- Create Change E01, and release D01 with Rev 1
- Create Change E02, add D01 to affected items tab, redline BOM and replace D03 with D04. Add some information to "Document BOM Description" field and other BOM fields
- Release E02 with Rev 2
- Goto Reports > Standard Reports > Product Reports, and double click BOM Comparison Report
- Click Edit button next to the Layout field
- Goto Property tab, and change the View in from Parts to Documents, and save
- Click Edit button next to the Layout field again. See the View in is set back to Parts -> this is unexpected
- Goto Format, and expand Main Header Attributes from the Hidden field. See the attributes are from Parts class -> this is unexpected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document