Dynamic List Attritute of Package Object Disappear
(Doc ID 2549818.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dynamic List Attribute of Package Object disappear after displaying another object
Dynamic List Attribute of Package Object should show after displaying another object
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Role:Package Role1
- Assign following previlege to above role: Discover Package, Enforce Field Level Read, Modify Package, Read Package, Discover Document, Discover Parts, Read Document, Read Parts
- Create User Group:Package_Group1
- Assign User:UserA to above User Group
- Create Attribute:Package P2L1 with Dynamic List of Object:Package
- Login Web Client by UserA
- Create package:PKG001
- Open PKG001 and Attribute:Package P2L1 is displayed
- Open other Object (Example: Parts)
- Open PKG001 again and Attribute:Package P2L1 isn't displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document