Cannot Receive Serialized Items if Allow Unexpected UIN's is Set to N
(Doc ID 2559474.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If receive Unexpected Universal Identity Numbers (UINs) is set to N, users cannot receive Serial Number items during Store receiving.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create and approve an Item in RMS and set UIN type as Serial Number and UIN capture time as store Receiving, range it to a store.
- Try creating a DSD for the item.
- Create container.
- Select item and manually enter the UIN Number (Unique).
- Click Receive.
- Notice , the error "The UIN is unexpected and cannot be added".
- Notice, the Same receiving is successful if Unexpected UINs is allowed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document