Adjustment Amount Is Rounding To 2 Decimal Precision Even Though Usage Event Having 6 Decimal
(Doc ID 2560920.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), 22.214.171.124.0 version, Pricing
1. Configured usage events with 6 decimal precision and other events with 2 decimal precision.
2. Passed a VoIP usage to verify the rounding. The charge and tax amounts are rounded till 6 decimals
3. Purchased a one time fee product with price override amount as 1000.12734. The charge and tax amount for one time fee event is rounded to 2 decimals.
4. Did an event level adjustment on the one-time fee event by providing the credit amount as -1000.12734. The adjustment amount and its tax is rounded to 2 decimals, which is correct
5. Did an event level adjustment on the usage fee event by providing the credit amount as -0.552. As per the observed results, the adjustment amount is rounded to 2 decimals instead of 6. Expected in adjustment should be with 6 decimal precision.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document