Resource Grant From Discount To Have Validity Of 1 Calendar Day Ending Midnight
(Doc ID 2582319.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that Purchase Fee grants through product(charge offer) sets valid_to to midnight but grants that happen via discount(from realtime pipeline) has validity of 24 hours from event occurrence rather than ending midnight.
- Enable business parameter timestamp_rounding_for_purchase_grant
- Set the parameter timestamp_rounding in cm pin.conf to 1
- In Pricing Design Center(PDC), create Charge Offer, with:
- purchase fee event, and debit 100$ (resource id 840)
- credit 'Free Minutes' with value 11, validity from Event Occurrence to 1 Day
- In PDC, create discount offer, with purchase fee event, credit another resource 'Free Seconds' as 100% percent of TotalC (that is, resource id 840) , validity from Event Occurrence to 1 Day
Note: add a discount master to filter by only 840 resource id (otherwise Free Minutes will also get considered in TotalC)
- In PDC, created bundle with above charge offer and discount offer followed by a package
- In Billing Care, create account with above package
- Check balance validity :
Free Minutes (granted through charge offer)
valid from = Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:00:00 PDT
valid to = Thu, 22 Aug 2019 00:00:00 PDT --------------> this is ok, as expected
Free Seconds (granted through discount offer)
valid from = Wed, 21 Aug 2019 04:33:02 PDT
valid to = Thu, 22 Aug 2019 04:33:02 GMT --------------> this is not ok, expected is 0th hour of 22 Aug, like the Free Minutes' valid_to
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document