Import Allows Updating Attribute of Released Parts Even the User Does Not Have Modify Released Item Privilege
(Doc ID 2587741.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User who has modify preliminary item privilege, but without modify released item privilege can update the attribute of the released item via import
User who has modify preliminary item privilege, but without modify released item privilege to be restricted to update the attribute of the released item via import
- Login to Java Client as admin user, and enable Page Two.Text01 field of Part class
- Create a user1 with below privileges:
- Modify preliminary item with Page Two.Text01 in the Applied to
- Discover Item
- Read Item
- Login to Web Client as admin user, and create Part P01, and release this item
- Prepare Import source file to update Page Two Text field of Part P01
- Login to Web Client as user1, search for P01 and make sure user cannot edit this part as it is released
- Run Import and do an item import with Business Rule: Authoring mode
- Result: Page Two Text field of Part P01 gets updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document