Not Able to Update Product Characteristics in ALM 8.0.7 ' Data is Manipulated. Unknown Error Occurred During Processing.' Error
(Doc ID 2589306.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.7 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
On ALM 8.0.7, product characteristics rule is not able to be updated. The following error is thrown in the alm.log:
[09-09-19 14:07:40,420 GMT PM] [DEBUG] [WEB] :::: addProductProfileCharateristics hitting :::
[09-09-19 14:07:40,422 GMT PM] [INFO ] [WEB] :::Data is Manipulated. Unknown Error Occurred During Processing. :::::
[09-09-19 14:07:44,233 GMT PM] [DEBUG] [WEB] :::: addProductProfileCharateristics hitting :::
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Product Characteristics record and saved.
2. Selected the Product characteristics record and changed currency from default currency to 'Bahraini Dinar'
3. Under assumption browser, selected a leaf level product and added product characteristics and clicked apply.
4. Clicked save, redirected to Product characteristics summary screen.
5. When edit/view the recently updated product characteristics, none of the changes made were updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document