Orphan Rows Created in ICSR Transmit History by Argus Safety when FINAL E2B Report Clicked
(Doc ID 2592180.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the FINAL link on an E2B report is clicked more than once, the system regenerates the FINAL report instead of reading the already stored report from DB.
- This causes the original E2B report to be an orphan record in the database.
- If an ACK is received after the link has been clicked twice, the ACK cannot be associated to the original report and the original report appears as not submitted. Consequently any follow-up E2B reports will not be generated because the original report appears as not submitted.
- The Bulk E2B Transmit Worklist record for this report does not display the correct transmit statuses and appears grey.
- The "View Ack" button in the "View Report Details" screen displays gray (disabled) making the ACK information inaccessible.
Steps to Repeat
1. Create an E2B compliance case, schedule an E2B report
2. Transmit E2B marking it as Submitted
3. Click on the Final Link again
4. Import an Acknowledgement
5. Note that the report appears as Not Submitted
6. Note that the transmission status on Bulk E2B Transmit Worklist displays grey.
7. The "View Ack" button in the "View Report Details" screen is disabled, hence ACK details cannot be viewed.
When the FINAL link on a E2B report is clicked, system should not regenerate the FINAL report again but instead read the already stored report from DB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document