Display Date Of Customer Note On Adjustment Page Shows 1 Day Less In Billing Care
(Doc ID 2604591.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that the date of 'customer note' against the agent name is displayed (-1) from actual date. In database the dates are correct, but it is only in Billing Care(BC) display that this one day gap is seen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an account in BC with a bill.
2. From Bill details tab, switch to any Bill.
3. Choose the service and event to apply adjustment.
4. Navigate to final event adjustment page where in the adjustment amount, reason, customer note etc are entered.
5. After submit, from the Bill tab, click on the same bill.
6. From the AR Actions hyperlink, click it and open the window which shows all adjustments and refunds applied.
7. Go to A/R actions details after choosing the adjustment made in step 4.
8. Once the details page open, the date above the customer note with agent name shows one day less.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document