OC Maintain Discrepancy Database Window Does Not Show All The Columns In Multi-Record View , FRM-40735 Error.
(Doc ID 2604986.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.6.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OC - Conduct - Data Validation - Maintain Discrepancy Database window does not show all the columns in 'Multi-Record View' getting an error such as:
Steps to reproduce the error:
1. Log into OC
2. Maximize the OC shell window (this step can be done after step 4 as well)
3. Open Discrepancy Database screen using OC -> Conduct -> Data Validation -> Discrepancy Database. Select a study if prompted.
4. Select a 'Profile for Discrepancy Management' by pressing the 'Use' button
==> The Maintain Discrepancy Database screen is opened in query mode.
5. Maximize the Maintain Discrepancy Database screen
==> No error is seen.
6. Exit the Maintain Discrepancy Database screen by pressing the Exit button twice - once to exit query mode and the other to exit the form.
7. Repeat steps 3,4 and 5
==> The error 'FRM-40735:WHEN-WINDOW-RESIZED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502' is seen at the bottom of the screen or in an error dialog box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document