Customer Updater Throws Error "Rated event cache flush check failed" During Rerating
(Doc ID 2606175.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 220.127.116.11.0 version, integrated with (Elastic Charging Engine) ECE for rerating, issue is that, when pin_rerate commands are executed the job status is not moving beyond 2 in the below scenario:
- pin_virtual_time 20SEP : Created Account with MRC (monthly recurring charge) Product (which charges, say 428.4267 $)
- pin_virtual_time 01OCT : Billed and invoiced the Account
- Changed the pricing of the product to 328.4267 $
- Executed pin_rerate to rerate the billed events, by running following commands:
pin_rerate -a 12778151 -t 09/20/2018 -----> after this step rerate job is created and is in status 1
pin_rerate -process jobs -----> after this step, rerate job status is 2
pin_rerate -process queue -----> after this step, rerate job status is 11, while it is expected to change to 3
- Note that status 11 means ----> PIN_RERATE_STATUS_ACCOUNT_LOCK_FAILED
- Below error is seen in customerUpdater log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document