Fail To Convert To Internal Representation Error While Doing Advanced Search When Clicking on Format Button Adding Mfr. Part MultiList Attribute on Displayed Field
(Doc ID 2608733.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running Advanced Search on Item object, clicking on Format button
and add Mfr. Part MultiList attribute on Displayed Field returns below error.
Fail to convert to internal representation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as an admin user
2. Go to Data Settings -> Classes -> Items -> Parts
Enable Mfr. Part MultiList01 on Manufacturers tab.
3. Go to Data Settings -> Classes -> Manufacturer parts
Enable MultiList01 on Page Two.
4. Login to Web Client as an admin user
5. Create a new manufacturer part MPN0001,and edit the MultiList01 on Page Two to input some value.
6. Add the manufacturer Part to two assemblies(Ass001 and Ass002) on Manufactures tab.
7. Go to Advanced Search and do search as below criteria:
Items -> Parts -> Where-used One Level Latest Released Revision Only
Number Is Not Null
8. Click Format button, add any Title Block attributes and the Mfr. Part MultiList01 attribute to Displayed Fields.
9. Click Apply button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document