Item Location Auto Ranging Does Not Validate When the Locations Are From Different Legal Entity
(Doc ID 2609650.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is no default Warehouse setup for a store, at the time of Auto ranging it is adding both store and warehouse based on WF_DEFAULT_WH even when the both locations are from different legal entity.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an item and approve it in Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
- Make sure the item details are flown to Store Inventory Management(SIM)
- Create an inventory adjustment for a store location When asked for auto-ranging , click Yes.
- Note that there is NO default WH setup for the store in RMS
- While integrating the Inventory Adjustment in RMS, item is ranged to the store location and WF_DEFAULT_WH from SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
- The Store location and WF_DEFAULT_WH are from Different Org Units. Ideally this should not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document