When the WF Order Exchange Rate Is Modified the Updated Value Is Not Used In Tran_DATA Calculations
(Doc ID 2613755.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to modify the exchange rate for Wholesale Franchise Order.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an WF order for AUD currency.
2. Change the exchange rate in the WF ORDER HEAD table (e.g. from 1.2 to 1.4) through an update batch, the expected result is that the exchange rate from the WF ORDER HEAD table (e.g. 1.4) should be used during the below conditions.
- When switching to order to primary currency in the UI.
- On the shipment (in case the WF order results in a transfer).
- In the tran data table for codes 82 and 83 (TOTAL_RETAIL and UNIT_RETAIL fields).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document