Balance Group Mismatch While Performing Adjustment
(Doc ID 2616173.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an account with multiple billinfo and multiple balance group(apart from the default balance group).
2. Create one payinfo with Credit Card(CC) and another one with Direct Debit(DD) type.
3. Make sure one has charges in both the balance groups.
4. Generate bill for at least a cycle.
5. Check the account level balance group (billinfo) and identify the paytype.
If paytype is CC then chose the event of DD for adjustment,otherwise pick the event of CC for adjustment.
6. Perform the adjustment on the billing profile, which is not associated with the account level balance group.
7. Perform event level adjustment for the chosen event.
8. Now check the /item/adjustment and the /balance_group of the item where this is mapped with.
One can see that the balance group associated with the item adjustment is the account level balance group.
Balance group associated with the item adjustment should be event level balance group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document