Electronic Transmission Recipient Codelist Print Issue
(Doc ID 2618596.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
The print functionality under Argus Console -> Code List -> Electronic Transmission Recipient screen is not printing all the details that are present.
Steps to Replicate
1. Create few records in Electronic Transmission Recipient codelist.
2. Make sure few of them contains phone number/Title and for others phone number/Title is missing. The goal is to create a data set such that for a particular field for e.g. Phone number all the records does not contain data
3. Print the list using "Print" button and observe that phone number is not displayed for all the records in print PDF.
4. Add the phone number in the records for which it was missing.
5. Again Print the configuration and this time the data gets accurately displayed in PDF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document