Cancelled session still holding on to a process, which had object lock
(Doc ID 2622779.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem : killing the main job and sub-jobs has not resolved the issue of the next submitted job becoming "stuck".
You have followed the steps from Note: How To Abort InForm Main/Sub Jobs (Doc ID 2603943.1) but the issue still occurs and the next submitted job doesn't complete.
You've followed the steps below:
1. Execute with apps user the dataloadsubjobs.sql script for the stuck job.
2. Identify all subjobs.
3. For the identified subjob, navigate from LSH application to "Administration"/"Job Execution".
4. Search for the identified job.
5. Open the job and click on "Cancel Job" button.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 until all required jobs/subjobs are canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document