Incorrect Mapping On Billinfo While Calling Opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER
(Doc ID 2626298.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce this issue:
1) Create one product with service ip, another product with service email.
2) Add them to separate deals
3) While creating plan Select "New Subscription Group" first select service/ip, and press => right arrow and then add Service/email
4) While creating plan, go to track balances, then select account balances, then in top right corner under actions create new balance group and move both service in new balance group.
5) Create the Account using above plan.
6) Create another plan using the above plan.
7) Perform service transfer using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER
PIN_FLD_AR_BILLINFO_OBJ of service account /billinfo object shouldn't change and should point to that of the billing account
After service transfer, AR_BILLINFO_OBJ poid value is same as the PIN_FLD_POID value of service account's /billinfo object
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document