Re-rating an Account Having both Cycle Forward & Cycle Arrear Charges Results in Backout Of Cycle
(Doc ID 2627117.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR :
While Re-rating on an account having both cycle forward & cycle arrear charges results in backout of cycle
Steps: Set PVT(pin_virtual_time) 14 Nov
1. Create a backdated account and purchase 2 cycle forward quarterly products/discounts with start date as Oct 23 2019.
Quarterly Cycle Forward 1 discount = 100$
Quarterly Cycle Forward 2 discount = 500$
2. Post product activation, cycle quarterly charges applied
3. Bill till Jan 1 2020 - cycle_quarterly charges applied for next quarter
4. On Jan 2 2020 - send a Change Order
Set end_date of Quarterly Cycle Forward 1 product/discount to Jan 1st2020
Repurchase Quarterly Cycle Forward 1 product/discount from Jan 1st 2020 with 200$ - product purchased in inactive state
Set end_date of Quarterly Cycle Forward 2 product/discount to Oct 23 2020
Repurchase Quarterly Cycle Forward 2 product/discount from Jan 1st 2020 with 1000$ - product purchased in inactive state
5. Post activation, run re-rating. Quarterly Cycle Forward 1 charges reversed which is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document