Japanese Case Narrative Is Garbled In The "Show Difference" Window
(Doc ID 2628079.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the "Show difference" window, Japanese case narrative in the previous case revision displays in the garbled characters.
Step to replicate:
1. Login to Argus as Argus-J user account
2. Open the case in Japanese case view
3. Go to the analysis tab
4. Enter the narrative in Japanese in the Case Narrative field
5. Save the case
6. Lock the case
7. Unlock the case
8. Go to the analysis tab
9. Change the narrative in the Case Narrative field
10. Press the [Show Difference (差異表示)] button
The narrative text entered at step4 is garbled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document