Chrome Browser Not Function as Expected for Measuring Component Creation, Usage Subscription, XAI submission and Manual Activity Discard
(Doc ID 2630642.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Environment
Chrome browser issue - not working as expected
The below are working fine in IE, but not working properly in Chrome
1. While adding new measuring component from device configuration page, the DC Id is not getting auto-populated.
2. While creating new usage transaction from usage subscription context menu, the US Id is not getting auto-populated.
3. XAI submission for Ongoing Contact Sync giving blank response for the first time, while giving proper response next time onward in the same browser instance.
4. XAI submission for Ongoing US Sync giving blank response for the first time, while giving proper response next time onward in the same browser instance.
5. While discarding activity manually, the discard reason drop-down is blank.
The version of IE used is 11.2848.14393.0 and the version of Chrome used is 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document