Full Discount Still Prorated After Installing Patch 29704252
(Doc ID 2632900.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 7.5 PatchSet(PS) 22 environment, having following patches installed: patch 29947731 and patch 29704252, discount is getting prorated when "Valid to middle of cycle" is set to Full in cycle discount information.
(1) Date 2017-10-15: Create account, create service , subscribe offer <OFFER_A> ,
(2) Date 2017-11-07: Billing ,
(3) Date 2017-11-12: Add discount <DISC_A> (no prorate) - 10 USD for offer <OFFER_A> from 2017-10-15 to 2017-11-15,
(4) Date 2017-12-05: Run rerate for all CDR's having start_time in the time interval when <DISC_A> was active
(5) Date 2017-12-07: Billing .
Relevant charge in this scenario 19,36 USD * 1,23(VAT) = 23.81 USD.
Expected discount is 2 X 10 USD = 20 USD * 1,23(VAT) = 24,60 USD.
As per document "Discount is Getting Prorated Even When "Valid To Middle Of Cycle" is Set Full in Cycle Discount (Doc ID 2498994.1)", a fix for a similar problem is provided as interim patch (patch 29704252) to be installed on BRM 7.5 PS22.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document