Incorrect Product got Selected for Applying Folds During Billing
(Doc ID 2633292.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Billing Time Discounts and Folds are applied at the end of the accounting cycle and are based on resources used during the cycle. Only for some bill cycles, the wrong (cancelled) Fold product got selected and the correct (active) Fold product got selected for other bill cycles. In such cases the, one would expect that system would consider active products with higher priority compared to inactive/cancelled products.
- Create an Account with Bill Cycle from Jul 1, 2019 to Aug 1, 2019.
- Purchase a Fold Event Product at the time of Account Creation.
- Run Billing on Aug 1, 2019 and on Sep 1, 2019.
- Cancel the existing Fold Event Product on Sep 15th.
- Purchase the new Fold Event Product on Sep 15, 2019.
- Run Billing on Oct 1, 2019.
- Run billing on Nov 1 2019.
- It is expected that /event/billing/cycle/fold should not have the entry of cancelled fold /purchased_product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document