Case routed to next workflow state but system did not lock the case for report scheduling
(Doc ID 2633718.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 to 8.1.2 [Release 8.1]
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
User routed the case to next workflow state but due to system issue, the case did not lock for report scheduling.
Steps to replicate -
A. Configure workflow rule, lets say from workflow state B to C, in such a way that "Lock Case on Route" checkbox is ticked.
B. Follow below steps :
1. Book-in a case.
2. Case was in Workflow state A.
3. Route the case to Workflow state B.
4. Save the case.
5. Route the case to Workflow state C..
6. During routing, the system prompts to provide password. Enter incorrect password for 3 times.
7. Pop-up appear -
"Number of attempts exceeded. Can not lock the case"
8. Case routed to Workflow state C but not locked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document