EMA R3 Data Element - FULFILLEXPEDITECRITERIAR3 (C.1.7) Populates As False In XML file
(Doc ID 2643362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.1 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
EMA R3 report is showing "False" for the data element FULFILLEXPEDITECRITERIAR3 (C.1.7) for all the cases. This behavior is observed when the report was auto-scheduled and generated by AG Service.
However, for manually scheduled EMA R3 Reports the C.1.7 data element value populates as True.
Steps to repeat:
- Login to Argus Safety
- Create a reporting rule in Argus Console to schedule EMA R3 Report.
- Book-in a case and provide minimum case data in order to generate R3 Report.
- Lock the case and let the AG Service schedule and generate the R3 report.
- Once the report is generated, open the case and go to Regulatory Reports tab
- Select the report -> Click Final link -> ICSR Viewer ->Select format -> Decoded View -> C.1.7 display as False
- Now manually schedule the EMA R3 report for the case and for same agency
- Generate the report manually -> ICSR Viewer -> Select Format -> Decoded View -> C.1.7 display as True
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document